Capsaicin 0.025%; Purpose: Topical Analgesic
Menthol 2.0%; Purpose: Topical Analgesic
Benzyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, PEG-100, Petroleum, Sorbitol & Water.
For persons under 18 years of age, ask a doctor before using.
• Do not apply in large quantities.
• You may experience a burning sensation which is related to the way the product works.
• Apply cream to the affected area using an applicator pad. Gently rub in until fully absorbed.
• Discard applicator pad after use.
• For optimum relief, apply 3-4 times daily.
• Best results typically occur after 2-4 weeks of continuous use.
• Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water immediately after use.
For external use only.
Do not use: if you have a known sensitivity to capsaicin, local anesthetics, or to any other ingredient in Zostrix® Diabetic Joint & Arthritis Pain Relieving Cream; on children under 10 years of age; on wounds or damaged skin.
When using this product: avoid contact with eyes. Do not get on mucous membranes, eyes or contact lenses. If this occurs, rinse the affected area thoroughly with water; do not apply in large quantities; you may experience a burning sensation which is related to the way the product works; with regular use, this sensation generally diminishes or disappears; avoid contact with mucous membranes, eyes or contact lenses. If this occurs, rinse the affected area thoroughly with water; do not apply heat to the treated areas immediately before or after use; do not tightly bandage the treated area. Avoid inhaling airborne material from dried residue. This can result in coughing, sneezing, tearing, throat or respiratory irritation.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before using if you are taking antiarrhythmic drugs.
Stop use and consult your doctor if: condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days; blistering occurs or if severe burning persists; difficulty breathing or swallowing occurs.